Bowing to Christ, Rising to Serve Him.
To be a growing and inviting Christian Church focused on serving and supporting families with children and the local community through Outreach, Hospitality, Worship and hosting and supporting others with shared focus and vision.
- To be a warm church that attracts, welcomes, and spiritually feeds all who come to us so that they will be led to a realization of the saving grace of Christ.
- To particularly fulfill the needs of young families so that they and their children will make UPC their home.
- To help people grow in their faith so that they will become mature Christ-centered people.
- To provide our youth with the knowledge, wisdom and spiritual strength to sustain their Christian beliefs as they go on to college and out into the world.
- To support Christ-centered mission fields at home and abroad.
UPC is a member of the Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians.
Schools @ Union
Two schools meet on the UPC campus:
On Tuesday nights, UPC hosts a large BSF group for women and children.
An AA group meets on Thursday evenings in the UPC Fellowship Hall.
“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”